Elder Tracey Thompson




Elder Tracey Thompson

It is with great pleasure that I introduce myself to you today. My name is Tracey Thompson and I look forward to when we can see each other face to face. I come to you from New Jersey, where I serve our Apostle as an Elder at the Center Cf Unbroken Praise (COUP.) I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, where I lived until enlisting in the military. As a result, I was fortunate enough to travel the world and experience cultures from another perspective. I believe it was all part of the plan of God over my life. Having the ability to connect with people and develop relationships has always been my passion.

In 1996, I began my renewed life in Christ, in Georgia. During this time, I served as a minister, armor bearer, youth director and men’s department director. As a young man, these experiences have prepared me for the many doors of opportunity that He would open. In late 2001, I departed Georgia because of my employment and lived in south Florida. Through a series of serendipitous events in 2002, I was led to fellowship with the Master’s Touch International and Dr. Mark Chironna, in Orlando, Florida. Little did I know that my employer would send me to Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, where I connected with Apostle Hutchinson.

Since October 2002, I have served Apostle Hutchinson and watched the Hand of God move over his life and position him for such a time as this. Through Summit Training Post (S.T.P.) and his work with the Navajo Nation in Arizona, I have been able to personally touch the nations and work with Navajo children. Since the first time my feet touched the ground on the “Rez” I have developed a heart that cries out for the people of the nation.

In 2006, I faced major life choice on whether to follow my employer, yet again, and depart New Jersey. After following my heart, and remaining, God has taken me into new sense of awareness of His Spirit. In 2007, Apostle Hutchinson joined me in marriage to my lovely wife Elise. Together, we strongly feel God has given us direction for the future of what is to come of our generation. Being part of a youthful group of people, we are being developed for someone else’s deliverance.

S.A.L. represents a twenty-first century model of how kingdom disciples are to operate in the earth today. Day after day we are given a glimpse into heavenly places that are to be lived out wherever we are. As co-laborers of the Way, there are those who we come in contact with by divine appointment. As you and I have been granted the opportunity to connect with Apostle Hutchinson and Pastor Lois, we now have access into a larger sphere of influence than we could ever know.

I fully believe that S.A.L. is being established as a platform for nations to touch nations. People across the globe hunger and thirst to see their dreams and visions established. S.A.L. will serve as a bridge that helps to make this connection.

As we embark on this spiritual journey together, I look forward with great anticipation, on sharing the abundance of the Lord with you.

Sincerely,

Tracey Thompson, Elder
S.A.L. Executive Administrator

No comments: