Elder Michael Monte


Hello to everyone at SAL Ministries International. My name is Michael Monte and I feel privileged to be a working part of this great organization. I am 53 years of age and have come to know the Lord since the year 1985; it seems the longer the journey the more God brings; new beginnings, great leadership and more revelation in order to overcome every obstacle along the way.

My walk with the Lord started in the town of my birth Philadelphia Pa. (the city of brotherly love), raised in a Catholic home and brought up by two wonderful parents God saw to it that I would get to know Him in a more intimate way. My first experience in a non denominational church was exciting for me and I am still excited today! I became a worship leader their and eventually a staff member. After a twelve year period I moved out to Egg Harbor Township New Jersey, Looking for a new church in the aria I came to The Center Of Unbroken Praise, upon seeing Bishop Hutchinson and hearing both his revelatory word and his life of worship I knew that I had arrived at a cross road in my Christian experience . I have stayed along his side and both he and his wife have become spiritual parents to me. God created us in His likeness and image and we are born to be faithful.
I am committed both to the work at C.O.U.P. and Summit Training post in Window Rock Arizona where I serve, along with a great team under Bishop and pastor Lois’s leadership, The people of the Navajo Nation .We are building a Christian school there and as a construction company owner I am ready and well qualified to get the job done.

Recently, as a result of his relationship with Apostle Bob and Jeanie Strobel, Bishop has been introduced to the great Nation of the Philippines, and this has broadened our horizon and increased our vision. I can hardly put into words how overjoyed I was to read introductions from awesome leaders in another hemisphere; leaders like Pastor Vince and Ophie Aguirre thank you Sir for your valuable input and vision for “Kingdom Dialog” and pastor Edwin C. Aquino with his aggressive desire to develop relationship and pastor Winifred L. Mallorca Jr. and his accurate perception of the season and time that we as the Body are in. Thank you all. I look forward to the day we will all sit at a table together breaking bread and speaking about things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.

In April of 2008 I was asked by Bishop to serve along with my brother in the Lord Tracey Thompson as an elder in the house at the Center of Unbroken Praise. This opportunity is one that requires a continual maturity, and I want to assure all of you in the five fold ministry that, I am continuing to grow because of comprehensive leaders like you. I am learning to be a son, so that, I can become a father.
Once again thank you SAL and Gods Richest Blessings Be Yours. Amen!

Your Loving Brother in Christ Jesus,
Michael Monte

No comments: