Pastor Edwin C Aquino


Dear Bishop Herb,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is Pastor Edwin C. Aquino from House of Worship Visionary Church. It is my pleasure to be a part of SAL Ministries International. I believe we need the ministry of the Apostles and Prophets because they are the foundation of the church and Jesus Christ is the Chief Cornerstone(Eph 2:20.)

We need to strengthen the body of Christ through the ministry of the Hand (Eph 4:11).I agree that relationship is the right concept to apply in every church because it creates a deeper knowing to one another to move forward and to change our nation.

I believe this is our FATHER'S BUSINESS and I am willing to be a part of what God is doing through the SAL Ministries Int’l.

God bless you more. Thank you so much and see you soon.

No comments: