Minister Rondell Showell, SAL Leadership Team Secretary, USA



Hello, I am Minister Rondell Showell. I send you greetings from Atlantic City, NJ in the United States. I have been in ministry for 12 years. Ordained in 2000, I began my journey serving within the Body of Christ as a Deacon, Armor Bearer, Assistant Pastor and Youth Pastor. I have organized community youth rallies as well as many women’s fellowships. I am an avid student and believer of the Word of GOD. The Word has been my life substance. I truly believe that once we have gained an understanding of the Word, we are to be doers of the Word. Called to be a part of the five fold ministry, I served in one church and traveled to different parts of the US and the world spreading the Gospel for 20+ years. I have helped to build many ministries, offices and businesses, only to come to an empty end and feeling unfulfilled

In 2008 the SPIRIT of GOD led me into transition. I became in touch with what the scripture said about JESUS being “led into the wilderness”. I had no idea of what was ahead. For one year and two months, I found myself having to fight to hold onto the Word that was planted within me. I was to the point of doubting who I believed GOD had called me to be and felt I had no place to call home. I was broken and worn to the point of wondering if I’d even heard correctly from GOD. Then in August 2009, I met a true Apostle, a man of GOD who sees value in every part of the Body of Christ. The LORD had led me to find someone to cover me not control me. To have the impartation of the wisdom of GOD and discover the “Greater One in me”

I was then introduced to SAL Ministries. It was not until becoming a member of SAL Ministries International did I find the joy of serving in ministry. Being a member of SAL enables me to use the gifts that I have been equipped with to help build the Kingdom of GOD. Equipped to build, that’s the key to this “Spiritual Architectural Landscaping”. I never imagined me being a vital part of building anything. I have found freedom and comfort in knowing that I can help to be a provision and it doesn’t have to be my vision. Bishop Herb Hutchinson and SAL Ministries has allowed me to regain the value and confidence of who GOD has called and ordained me to be. SAL has become an opportunity to join with the brethren from every part of the world and from all walks of life. Joining together by the Word and Love of GOD to “become agents of change and create change agents”.

SAL is opened to all who want to be a part of the “Global” Body of Christ building the Kingdom. Whether you have a title in ministry, lead a congregation, own a business or just have a passion to spread the Gospel, I encourage you to join with us. Let’s come together and collectively work together as one body to fulfill the commission given to us by Jesus as in Mark 16:15.

No comments: