Just recently, I taught a course at Wagner Leadership Institute (WLI) located at Grace and Peace Church in Toms River, New Jersey. When I am asked to teach at WLI, I have the distinct privledge of choosing the course and it's content. The Missional Church is the course name that I choose. One of the subjects closest to my heart is the mandate that God has given us, to go into all the world and preach the gospel.

I met Barry Moll at WLI for the first time and his interest in the course subject stirred him to a very deep level. Barry was so enthused with the content of the class that he wrote the following article for that conference. I am very proud to present to you the efforts and enthusiasm of Barry's life long dream to become part of a missional effort to reach the nations.

Grace and Peace Church recently dedicated a week towards their missional efforts. They have a very large mission outreach and have been a part of Summit Training Post (STP) on the Navajo Reservation where I have been working with the Navajo people for the past seventeen years.
Please enjoy the article below, as Barry shares his heart.

No comments: