Pastor Robbin Bell


Pastor Robbin Bell
I became a member of S.A.L. Ministries, International last January. It was all a part of God’s Perfect Plan! I am an entrepreneur and I have opened several child care facilities and 3 Community Centers. Each one came with its own share of challenges and took years to produce anything. The Lord placed a new vision and ministry in me but I just didn’t feel like I had the strength to move forward. I was broken and felt so misunderstood by other Pastors and church folk. I had been through so many battles and warfare on every side. I heard about SAL, International and to be honest ,I thought that I had heard it all! It was so easy and seemed just too good to be true!
I have a testimony of when you aren’t afraid to join with a visionary who is not competing with you or trying to control you. He didn’t even care about me being a member of his church!? WOW! Just a real man of God that wants to encourage and support you! Bishop Hutchinson took me under his wing and gave every tool that was needed to fly! Since I have joined SAL I have a non-profit called A-HEART. A-HEART provides emergency assistance to at-risk infants. In less than a year this ministry is now in 3 locations—Cape Bank in Atlantic City, NJ, The Center of Unbroken Praise, Egg Harbor Township, NJ, where other SAL members shared their gifts by building and designing a beautiful boutique on the church property for infants. We are currently working on expanding the ministry in St. Michaels, Arizona. I have been out to the Navajo Reservation twice this year and because of Bishop’s contacts I have had the opportunity to minister at several of the churches on the Reservation and serve Navajo families in need. It was a dream come true for my entire family. Being a member of SAL has now allowed me to expand my vision to seeing A-HEART being International!
This year I also birthed out another ministry called Women of Deliverance. This is a women’s ministry that is unique because it is a group of women from all different churches, cultures and denominations. Bishop opened the Center of Unbroken Praise to me again to have services and to provide training to women who are interested in being Spiritual Midwives. This ministry has gone from 12 women to over 100 women coming monthly to experience the move of God! This great Apostle has a heart for people and ministry and he gives so much to the entire body of Christ. I have received technical assistance, group brainstorming sessions from a team of spiritually- minded professionals. I now feel that I have a team of people who want to see that I meet my fullest potential! Being a SAL member allows me to have a list of contacts from New Jersey to places like the Philippians, Africa, Canada, and Israel. Not only a list of contacts but the opportunity to sit down and build relationships with different Apostles, Pastors and Leaders. I am a dreamer, but SAL has enlarged my territory and vision to another dimension! SAL has changed my life so much that I can’t help to share this organization with anyone who has vision and dreams and needs to belong to a group of real visionaries! It has been just a little less than a year and I have seen my whole life move into a constant positive flow! Doors have opened up to me so quickly, I am just amazed!
Are you ready to take the limits off?
Well if so, I hope to see you at our next SAL meeting!

No comments: